This footbridge, built in 1911, crosses the Neath and Brecon railway line which once transported coal from the pits of the Dulais Valley as well as passengers. Extended over time, the line also linked with the Swansea Valley railway. Although closed to passengers in 1962, it remains open as far as the Onllwyn coal washery and is used by trains transporting coal from the nearby opencast workings.
- Taken: on 16 July 2013
- Postcode: SA10 9BB
- Nearest place: Seven Sisters
- Places to stay around Ystradgynlais
- OnlineWales Internet Ltd © 2013