St Michaels, Llanfihangel Helygen
One of eight churches around Radnor Forest dedicated to St Michael, the one at Llanfihangel Helygen - between Llanyre and Nantmel - dates from medieval times, was rebuilt in 1812 and renovated in 1956.
- Taken: on 9 March 2008
- Nearest place: Llanyre
- Places to stay around Llandrindod Wells
- OnlineWales Internet Ltd © 2008