The Automobile Palace at Llandrindod Wells
Built in Art Deco style in 1913, Tom Norton's Garage, also known as the Automoblie Palace, was built to accommodate the cycle dealer's expanding car sales business. This stone lion is one of many along the building's roofline. The Autopalace is on Temple Street, the main road through Llandrindod, to the south of the town centre. It remained a car dealership until the early 1990s, and is now home to Llandrindod Wells library, and the National Cycle Museum.
- Taken: on 21 August 2006
- Nearest place: Llandrindod Wells
- Places to stay around Llandrindod Wells
- OnlineWales Internet Ltd © 2006