Happy Valley Gardens
Formerly a quarry, Happy Valley was donated to the town by Lord Mostyn, and landscaped and developed to celebrate Queen Victoria's golden jubilee in 1887. The sheltered lower part of the park became Happy Valley Gardens, and these were restored to their former glory as part of the town's millennium celebrations.
- Taken: on 5 June 2007
- Nearest place: Llandudno
- Places to stay around Llandudno
- OnlineWales Internet Ltd © 2007