Llandudno Parish Church
The Anglican parish church of Llandudno is Holy Trinity Church which stands in Mostyn Square in Llandudno town centre. Designed by George Felton, the church was built in 1872 and the tower was added in 1892.
- Taken: on 5 June 2007
- Nearest place: Llandudno
- Places to stay around Llandudno
- OnlineWales Internet Ltd © 2007