The static caravan at Pen y Ffrith is well equipped and provides spacious, comfortable accommodation.
Enjoy fantastic views of the Clwydian range across adjacent farmland from the comfort of the living room.
Located on a quiet no-through lane this is an excellent base to explore North Wales. The panoramic views of Snowdonia from the lane will take your breath away, as will the spectacular sunsets – weather permitting of course.
Pets are always welcome. The Caravan has its own enclosed deck area - safe for children and pets. If you have young children cots and high-chairs are available.
I moved to Pen y Ffrith in 2004 and consider myself privileged to live in such a wonderful place. Quiet and rural, yet not remote - amazing views, awe inspiring mountain vistas and endless walks. I hope that I can welcome you here so that you can also enjoy the peace and quiet, the magnificence of Snowdonia and all that North Wales has to offer.
· A spacious lounge, dining and kitchen area with full size gas cooker, microwave, full size fridge-frezer, and a full range of crockery, cutlery and cooking utensils.
· TV with Freeview and DVD player.
· Three bedrooms (one double and two twin). Price includes all bed linen. Towels are provided for stays of 4 nights or more.
· A well fitted bathroom with large shower, toilet and basin. Separate second toilet and basin.
· The Caravan is double glazed and has full gas central heating throughout. All of our properties are fitted with smoke and carbon-monoxide detectors.
· Off-road parking for a maximum of two vehicles.
· Up to two pets welcome.
· No smoking within the property
· Free wireless inteaccess.
· Washing and drying service.
Things to see and do
The static caravan is in a quiet location away from the crowds of tourists yet within easy reach of the friendly market town of Llanrwst for shops and the popular village of Betws y Coed – an ideal place for eating out.
If you want to stretch your legs and lungs in serious scenery this is the place to come. You are just a few minutes’ drive from mountain biking trails, Snowdonia's mountains, white water rafting, dry ski slopes and golf courses.
North Wales also offers an abundance of family attractions, castles, delightful towns and villages, steam trains and beaches. The beautiful lakes and rolling hills provide a tranquil setting for more relaxing walks and rambles or take a stroll through the magnificent Bodnant Gardens.
Whichever you choose, this is the ideal place to stay; outstanding accommodation in a superb location, surrounded by the stunning scenery of Snowdonia.
To secure your booking we require a deposit of £75 and the balance paying in full at least 30 days prior to your arrival date. If you are booking less than 30 days before your arrival date we require payment in full at the time of booking. You can pay by debit or credit card, or bank transfer.