Old Bridge, Aberffraw
Built in 1731 by Sir Arthur Owen, the single span stone bridge over the Afon Ffraw at Aberffraw is a particularly well preserved example of an early road bridge. Now a scheduled ancient monument, it can be crossed on foot, but isn't open to vehicles. It was superceded by a larger bridge just upstream in 1932, which has itself since been rebuilt.
- Taken: on 16 April 2010
- Postcode: LL63 5AJ
- Nearest place: Aberffraw
- Places to stay around Rhosneigr
- OnlineWales Internet Ltd © 2010