St Mary's Church, Newport
Built in the 13th Century by William Fitzmartin, grandson of the first invader of Cemaes, St Mary's, the Parish Church of Newport, was restored to its present state in 1879. All that remains of the original Norman building is the tower and the font.
- Taken: on 9 July 2007
- Nearest place: Newport
- Places to stay around Newport
- OnlineWales Internet Ltd © 2007