The Guildhall, Brecon
The Guildhall on High Street Inferior in the centre of Brecon. Built in 1770, sessions of the assizes court were held here until the Shire Hall was built in 1842. Originally the ground floor of the guildhall was used as a corn market by local farmers.
- Taken: on 30 May 2007
- Nearest place: Brecon
- Places to stay around Brecon
- OnlineWales Internet Ltd © 2007