National and Provincial Bank, Llanidloes
Standing on the corner of China Street and Great Oak Street, opposite the old market hall, is the timber framed bank building which looks much older than it actually is. Built in 1926 to complement the style of other timber framed buildings in the town, it was originally a branch of the National and Provincial Bank, and is now the town's NatWest branch.
- Taken: on 4 November 2006
- Nearest place: Llanidloes
- Places to stay around Llanidloes
- OnlineWales Internet Ltd © 2006