Henry Richard statue in Tregaron
The statue of Henry Richard stands in the centre of Tregaron. Born here in 1812, he was a non-conformist minster. He opposed war for moral and religious reasons, and became internationally known as 'The Apostle of Peace'. The statue was commissioned after his death in 1888, and was unveilied in 1893.
- Taken: on 31 July 2006
- Nearest place: Tregaron
- Places to stay around Tregaron
- OnlineWales Internet Ltd © 2006