Pavilion in the Rock Park
Erected in 1909, the Pavilion, a Basilican hall which originally had a pagoda-style roof, linked the Spa Treatment Centre and the Pump Room in the Rock Park at Llandrindod Wells. In the days when treatment at mineral spas was available on the National Health Service, the queue to take the waters often extended beyond the park entrance, and on one bank holiday it is reported that over 1000 glasses had been consumed by 9am.
- Taken: on 9 March 2008
- Nearest place: Llandrindod Wells
- Places to stay around Llandrindod Wells
- OnlineWales Internet Ltd © 2008