Dale Fort was built in the 1850s to protect the northern side of Milford Haven. Since 1947 it has been used by the Field Studies Council, an environmental educational charity. For more info see The Field Studies Council.
- Taken: on 11 September 2007
- Nearest place: Dale
- Places to stay around Milford Haven
- OnlineWales Internet Ltd © 2007