High Street, Conwy
High Street in the centre of Conwy. To the left of the cyclist is Plas Mawr, or 'Great Hall', a superbly preserved Elizabethan mansion which was built in 1585 for Robert Wynn, a prominent local merchant. Plas Mawr is in the care of CADW and is open to the public from April to October.
- Taken: on 5 June 2007
- Nearest place: Conwy
- Places to stay around Conwy
- OnlineWales Internet Ltd © 2007