Talgarth Town Square
Talgarth stands at the foot of the Black Mountains, and the name means 'end of the hills'. This view is of the centre of this small market town, looking down to the square from The Bank, by the Tower Hotel. These days the 'Costcutter' store is the busiest place in town! To the left is the Victorian town hall, which was built in 1877, and had the clock added ten years later for Quaeen Victoria's Jubilee.
- Taken: on 20 September 2006
- Nearest place: Talgarth
- Places to stay around Talgarth
- OnlineWales Internet Ltd © 2006