Barmouth's roundhouse - or 'Ty Crwn' - the local lock-up, was built in 1834. It is divided into two cells, one for men one for woment, and was last used in 1861. Inside the building has a central stone partition dividing the cells, which each have two small narrow openings providing light and ventilation.
- Taken: on 29 January 2006
- Nearest place: Barmouth
- Places to stay around Barmouth
- OnlineWales Internet Ltd © 2006