Samuel's Corner, Merthyr Tydfil
The corner building known as 'Samuel's Corner' is 117 High Street, on the corner of High Street and Glebeland Street. The old Post Office was on this site, but moved in 1904, after which the site was taken over by H. Samuel, jewelers and watchmakers. The clock was erected on the building by this company around 1909 to advertise the new business and mark the new County Borough status of Merthyr Tydfil.
- Taken: on 12 April 2008
- Nearest place: Merthyr Tydfil
- Places to stay around Merthyr Tydfil
- OnlineWales Internet Ltd © 2008