Seilo Chapel, Llandudno
Seilo United Welsh Chapel is on Gloddaeth Street to the west of Llandudno town centre. This impressive chapel has a capacity of over 1000, and was built to a design by G A Humphries between 1901 and 1905.
- Taken: on 5 June 2007
- Nearest place: Llandudno
- Places to stay around Llandudno
- OnlineWales Internet Ltd © 2007