Ocean Heights is set in fourteen acres of beautiful landscaped grounds on a plateau overlooking the breathtaking Ceredigion coast and countryside.
Minutes from New Quay town, with its winding streets, restaurants and water sports, you’ll have access to rugged coastline and golden beaches, shopping and, in the summer, the opportunity to spot dolphins from Cardigan Bay pier.
Also in the vicinity are several golf courses and various lake, river and sea fishing spots.
You'll get a great amount of choice in your accommodation at our caravan parks in Wales. We have everything from comfortable and great value Bronze Caravans, to top of the range electrically heated and double-glazed Gold models. Caravans sleep up to 6.
Park facilities include amusement arcade, play area and sports field, Country Club providing meals and weekend entertainment, indoor heated swimming pool and whirlpool, outdoor heated swimming pool open during the Summer holidays, small shop providing everyday groceries, wireless internet.
On-Park facilities include
• Ocean Heights Country Club, serving pub food to eat in or take away. (Limited opening hours during off peak season).
• Free admission to Country Club and swimming pools
• Visiting Cabaret and evening entertainment during peak season
• Amusement arcade
• Pool table
• Heated indoor swimming pool
• Heated outdoor swimming pool (open during the main summer holidays but may be closed during periods of inclement weather)
• Children's outdoor play area
• Launderette with drying facilities
• Wi-Fi internet access
• Outdoor sports court
• Essentials sold in reception
• Sea views