Grondre Holiday Park
- Clunderwen Caravan and Campsite
- Sleeps 1 to 6, 3 bedrooms
- £149 to £700 per week
Grondre touring, camping and caravan holiday park is situated in the grounds of a spectacular 18th-century manor house located on the Pembrokeshire–Carmarthenshire border. It is perfectly positioned for day trips to explore the mountains, lakes, valleys and shorelines that have made the region famous.
The Pembrokeshire Coast National Park makes up around a third of the county and includes spectacular coastlines, secluded estuaries, highlands and numerous islands. There is an abundance of wildlife to see, nature walks to trek and monuments to discover, and its wonders will have you returning to West Wales time and time again.
For the kids there are theme parks and adventure centres and, for the adults, the nearby town of Narberth offers an eclectic mixture of art galleries, antique shops and fashion boutiques.
On Park Facilities include
• The Stable Inn pub, serving pub food to eat in or take away. (Limited opening hours during off peak season).
• Free admission to Stable Inn pub and swimming pool
• Amusement arcade
• Pool table
• Heated outdoor swimming pool (open from Whitsun until 31st August but may be closed during periods of inclement weather)
• Children’s outdoor play area
• Launderette with drying facilities
• WiFi internet access
• Essentials sold in reception
• Pitches for seasonal tourers
• Tourist information centre (open 24 hours)
• Football play area
• Payphone on park
• Free ice pack freezing service (available 24 hours)
We have five ranges of accommodation to choose from:
The Grondre Annexe
The Grondre Courtyards
Touring and Camping
Grondre is the ideal location to enjoy your next touring or camping holiday. There are two different pitch types available that can accommodate tourers or non electric tents. The Touring Park is situated in a secluded west-facing field that offers stunning views of the Preseli Mountains. All pitches are conveniently close to our modern toilet and shower facilities. Near the Touring Park you will find our very own pub,
The Stable Inn, and outdoor swimming pool, pictured opposite.
• 10 amp electric hook-ups for touring caravans
• Chemical disposal
• Well-maintained heated shower and toilet blocks
• Free showers
• Disabled toilet and shower room
• Awning and car parking next to caravan
• Free covered dishwashing facilities
• Ice pack freezing service (free)
• Baby changing facilities
• Hairdryer within ladies toilets (chargable).
Grondre has a small licensed club which is for the exclusive use of our guests. During the main season we are open every lunch time and every evening. The club has a bar menu to choose from offering hot and cold dishes.
West Wales attracts many visitors. Pembrokeshire in the far west, home of Britain's only coastal National Park, is justly famous for its spectacular sea shores, while Carmarthenshire offers the dual appeal of restful landscapes and the long, sandy beaches of Carmarthen Bay.
Grondre Vale offers the ideal base for visiting many of the regions finest attractions. Whether you are looking for a day of sight seeing, a day on the beach, or even a trip to an American-style theme park you can find it all in this stunning area of Wales.
Though the picturesque seaside towns of Tenby and Saundersfoot may be a little further afield, they do offer plenty to see and do if you fancy a little journey. There are shops and restaurants to look around, the beach at Tenby is the perfect place for a family day out.
Oakwood theme Park has white knuckle rides, a Kids Zone and plenty more. There's also Folly Farm, a great place for children - and adults.
The Coastal Path of Pembrokeshire stretches 186 miles and covers some of the most beautiful parts of Wales, take a picnic and head off for a relaxing walk.
Grondre Holiday Park
Clunderwen caravan and campsite
Camarthenshire SA66 7HD