The Old Farmhouse at Pen y Ffrith provides spacious and comfortable accommodation – a real home from home. Beautifully decorated, furnished and equipped to the highest standard, this property has been fully refurbished for 2013.
Located on a quiet no-through lane this is an excellent base to explore North Wales. The panoramic views of Snowdonia from the lane will take your breath away, as will the spectacular sunsets – weather permitting of course.
Pets are always welcome. The Farmhouse has its own enclosed patio / garden area - safe for children and pets. If you have young children cots and high-chairs are available.
I moved to Pen y Ffrith in 2004 and have lovingly restored and renovated the Old Farmhouse to a standard that I would be happy to call ‘home’. I consider myself privileged to live in such a wonderful place….quiet and rural, but not remote - amazing views, awe inspiring mountain vistas and endless walks. I hope that I can welcome you here so that you can also enjoy the peace and quiet, the magnificence of Snowdonia and all that North Wales has to offer.
· A spacious lounge with TV, Freeview and DVD player.
· Dining and kitchen area with full size electric cooker, microwave, dishwasher, refrigerator, freezer and a full range of crockery, cutlery and cooking utensils.
· Separate utility / drying room.
· Three spacious bedrooms (one double and two twin). Price includes all bed linen - towels are provided for stays of 4 nights or more.
· A modern well fitted bathroom with a separate shower and bath.
· The Farmhouse is double glazed and has full gas central heating. All of our properties have smoke and carbon-monoxide detectors.
· Off-road parking for two vehicles.
· Up to two pets welcome free of charge.
· Free wireless internet access.
· Washing and drying service.
Things to see and do
The Old Farmhouse is in a quiet location away from the crowds of tourists yet within easy reach of the friendly market town of Llanrwst for shops and the popular village of Betws y Coed – an ideal place for eating out.
If you want to stretch your legs and lungs in serious scenery this is the place to come - you are just a few minutes’ drive from mountain biking trails, Snowdonia's mountains, white water rafting, dry ski slopes and golf courses.
North Wales also offers an abundance of family attractions, castles, delightful towns and villages, steam trains and beaches. The beautiful lakes and rolling hills provide a tranquil setting for more relaxing walks and rambles or take a stroll through the magnificent Bodnant Gardens.
Whichever you choose, this is the ideal place to stay; outstanding accommodation in a superb location, surrounded by the stunning scenery of Snowdonia.
To secure your booking we require a deposit of £75 and the balance paying in full at least 30 days prior to your arrival date. If you are booking less than 30 days before your arrival date we require payment in full at the time of booking. You can pay by debit or credit card, or bank transfer.