Stay in Wales generates direct leads
Stay in Wales is about providing you with direct enquiries, and resulting bookings are commission-free.
If your ad contains good quality photos, an original, fully detailed description, and regularly updated prices and availability, then it's likely that we can generate good value response for you.
Increasingly, the holiday rentals market on the web is dominated by commissionable services where the customer is theirs, not yours. The precise rate varies, but on average it's around 15% of booking value. That's £150 per £1000 of bookings, which can really mount up across the year.
Communicate direct with your customer
Stay in Wales generates direct response for advertisers. There are no 'Chinese walls' here. Unlike those big commissionable sites, you can chat with your guest on the phone, or exchange direct e-mails before the booking is confirmed. When it comes to re-marketing, you'll have their contact details in your mailing list.
Use our availability manager to quote accurate availability and prices within your advert, and even enable online booking if you wish. Alternatively, we can build in the booking system you already use so long as doing so is technically feasible. It usually is.
We don't take a cut: bookings are yours.
Creating your advert is quick and easy
Use the signup form to add initial details. You'll then receive login details for the update area from where you can add and edit text and upload images to build your advert. If you're unsure about any aspects of this, we're happy to offer free, informal advice. Alternatively, we can create an advert for you, from just £50 plus VAT.
Each advert can include one property, so if you'd like to advertise more than one you'll need an advert for each. We offer discounts of between 15% and 40% for multiple bookings depending on the number of adverts.
Included with all adverts
- Display up to 30 large pictures
- Unlimited description text, so your ad can be as detailed as you like
- 10 Offers adverts per year to boost visibility when required
- Your phone number(s) clearly displayed
- Availability calendar, so you can avoid pointless enquiries and focus response towards available dates
- Accurate price and availability quoting system within the price or we'll integrate your existing booking system if we can
- Easily add availability, pricing and enquiry form to your own website
- Choice of format: standard advert (see example) or simple website (see example)
- Response by e-mail and to your phone – get enquiries by e-mail, plus SMS alerts
- Direct communication: you know the customer's e-mail address and phone number, they know yours
£154.80 including VAT for a year, optional link to your own website £30 inc VAT.
The website option is the same price as an advert, with the option of a domain name at £5/yr for .co.uk, or £10/yr for .com (that's cost price, we don't mark up domain names). An example is Pant y Milwyr.
Active management of content is key to your bookings success
So long as your ad has plenty of good quality pictures, and well written, original text, along with recently verified availability, and you keep it fresh and up-to-date ongoing, we would expect to be able to generate you bookings at a really affordable rate compared to typical market levels.
If you're looking to drive visitors to your own website, add a web link and you can be sure to receive well-targetted visitors for much less than you'd pay if you used mainstream pay-per-click for the same traffic.