- Betws-y-Coed Self Catering Apartment
- Sleeps up to 2, 1 bedroom
- £295 to £495
Mary's Court Apartment offers its guests the very best in self catering accommodation right in the centre of Betws-y-Coed, the 'gateway' to the Snowdonia National Park.
Renovated throughout in 2016 to a very high standard, this luxurious apartment for two has a fully fitted kitchen, shower room, super-king size bed and private off-street parking.
Its central location means that it is just a short stroll from all the bars, restaurants, shops and the main centre of the village, including the Railway Station and all its attractions.
The apartment is available for weekly lets through the Summer season, and short breaks (minimum 3 nights) are also available at quieter times of the year.
Mary's Court Apartment is surrounded by Countryside and Woodland, with views overlooking the Gwydyr Forest, perfect for relaxing.
- Superking size bed (sleeps 2)
- Freeview TV
- Internet access
- Games and books
- Fully fitted kitchen
- Integrated washing machine
- Shower room
- Iron and board
- Bed linen and towels provided
- Hair dryer provided
- Fully heated
- Private off-street parking
- Arrivals between 5 and 7pm
- Complimentary welcome hamper
- Bike and golf storage
- Strictly no smoking
- Sorry, no pets
- Change over day Friday for weekly bookings
Betws-y-Coed self catering apartment
Conwy LL24 0AN