Cuddfan is a dog friendly recently renovated holiday home on the popular Woodlands Park Resort less than 2 miles from the beautiful New Quay Harbour.
● 1 x King Size Bed
● Free WiFi
● Underfloor Heating and external cladding for extra warmth in the winter months
● Smart TVs in Lounge and Bedroom
● Kitchen with fridge/freezer
● Dining Area
● Shower Room
● Large enclosed decking area with outside dining
● Dog Friendly, 3 dogs max
● Lavazza Coffee Machine
● Self check-in
● Free online guidebook
Cuddfan (Hiding Place) is a 1 bed property which has been greatly improved over the last 12 months.
There is a large secure decking area with table and chairs for dining as well as two rocking chairs which are perfect for enjoying the morning sun and relaxing with a good book. Two sun loungers are also provided should you wish to sunbathe on the decking.
Inside the property has been recently decorated and is modern and stylish. There is a lounge area with a comfortable sofa and a dining area should you not wish to eat alfresco.
There are two smart TVs: one in the bedroom, and one in the lounge. Wifi is available, along with a Google Home Hub in the bedroom.
The bedroom has a large king size bed along with a dressing table, mirror and hair dryer.
Cuddfan has underfloor heating and also electric wall heaters with external cladding recently added to keep the property lovely and warm in the winter months.
In the kitchen you will find an oven, hob, toaster, kettle, coffee machine and microwave along with a fridge/freezer with built in water dispenser.
The bathroom has a large shower and heated towel rail.
Woodlands Park Resort is situated in the small village of Gilfachreda, on the west coast of wales.
The park has a woodland walk starting from the park entrance which gently meanders uphill through the wooded area, where you can let the dogs off the lead to explore and take in the sights of the woodland nature following a lovely stream where your dogs can play in the water.
Or if you fancy the beach, Cei Bach Beach is a lovely dog friendly beach about 30 minutes' walk from Woodlands Park, and along the same walk you can also join the Ceredigion coastal path for beautiful coastal walks.
New Quay Harbour is 2 miles from Cuddfan and can be walked to via country lanes and if the tide is out part of the walk can be done on the beach.
Cuddfan is ideally situated between Aberystwyth and Cardigan for beautiful walks along the Ceredigion and Pembrokeshire coastal paths.
There are many dog friendly beaches in Ceredigion and Pembrokeshire.
* Had an amazing stay at this chalet. Clean, tidy and a fabulous outside space to enjoy the sun in. Had everything we needed in it. Would happily stay again.
* I would highly recommend the chalet for anybody wanting a short break in mid Wales. It is very convenient for New Quay and the surrounding area.
* Lovely clean base, perfect location to explore the surrounding area with beautiful woodland and beach walks. Facilities were excellent. Highly recommend and great dog-friendly place.
* A great location on a lovely small private park. A modern chalet style building with beautiful enclosed decking all around. We travelled with our 2 dachshunds and we all had a great time. New quay, Aberaeron, Cardigan and Aberbyfi were nearby in car . Overall perfect and would not hesitate to use again.
Free parking is available on the park with spaces directly in front of Cuddfan.
Cuddfan is very dog friendly, the park allows a maximum of 3 dogs per property. We have a fully enclosed large decking area, allow dogs on the furniture (blankets will be provided) and food/water bowls will also be available. All we ask is that you bring the essentials leads, dog beds, toys etc.
|Tue 17 May 2022||Thu 14 Jul 2022||£100||3 nights|
|Fri 15 Jul 2022||Sat 10 Sep 2022||£125||3 nights|
|Sun 11 Sep 2022||Thu 20 Oct 2022||£75||3 nights|
|Fri 21 Oct 2022||Sun 6 Nov 2022||£100||3 nights|
|Mon 7 Nov 2022||Fri 16 Dec 2022||£75||3 nights|
Last updated 17 May 2022
Key AvailableNot available